Opening a cbse school is not an easy task. There are plenty of rules and procedures that have to be followed with proper documentation to get sanction of starting a school. It is generally recommended to start primary school and then a secondary school once you are familiar with the documentation process.
We are professionals in education consultants; we can help you through the project of setting up a school. We are School Project Consultancy services in India.
If you are known to the legal modus operandi than starting cbse school india is simple once the pre primary school has been established. If you have an already existing primary school than getting an approval and cbse affiliation procedure to start higher education secondary school becomes a bit less tedious. It is always preferred to have all the documents in place to get the approval. We provide you expert’s advice in order to know the process of how to open a school in India.
If you want to establish a completely new school from primary to secondary, than we provide you with the requirements and guidelines that will help you to deal with the legal processes. Starting a cbse school needs perfect plan of action, efforts, and administration to keep it going. The following are few guidelines to open a cbse school.
- The most basic but essential procedure which is obligatory is to form a society of three members and get it registered under the India Trust Act or Societies Registration Act.
- It is important to mention that the society is a non-profit organization meaning that any profit derived from the school will be used only for the improvement of the institutions and will not be used for personal good. People with education related experience in the society will be an added advantage.
- You should create a business plan for the school which should be systematic so that you can explain the plan to others as well.
- The business plan comprises of various important elements such as in depth details of administration plan, infrastructure, capital investment, curriculum details, budget plan, affiliations, human resources, recruitment, students safety policy and so on.
Once you are done with the cbse bye laws for affiliation before starting a school than the further requirements for starting a secondary school are highlighted upon. The following are the requirements needed to start a cbse school in India.
- Finalize the city ad location where the school has to be established and the cbse affiliation process. It is recommended to avoid establishing school in a locality where already other cbse or other equivalent school exists.
- The other most important step is to decide the board or the council to which you are applying. This is a significant step in setting up a school as it will help you determine the setup and other procedures that are required for establishing an education institute.
- We provide you with complete detailed information that is required for setting up a perfectly planned institute with all the cbse affiliation bye laws and norms.
- Other quintessential things that are to be considered are legal documents, NOCs and other statutory approvals. For further assistance and help from the government in the working of the school you should contact the local Municipal authorities, education department, and health departments. You can consult us for step to step guidance. We are leading consultants for school projects in India.
- In order to get approval for an institution for higher studies post primary school such as from class V-X you should have a basic plan of in and around of the school. The plan comprises of basic infrastructure with all the facilities meant for both girls and boys. A perfect educational interior and human resource planning that will take you a step ahead in getting the approval.
- Other aspects that should be considered are the structure of the building and where it is located, the land, the layout of the construction, basic facilities and above all the administrative and the teaching staff that will eventually serve as the backbone of the school.
- Other things such as advertising, planning the fee structure, applying for governments grants, parent and student counseling once the admission process is done need to be planned after the final set up of the school.
Our Services for starting CBSE board schools :
We offer our Global school / playschool consultancy services across India and abroad : If you planning to open or start a new Indian school in South Africa, China, Dubai, Qatar, Doha, Bahrain, Indonesia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Canada, Singapore, based on Indian education system we can help you with CBSE-I, CBSE, IGCSE norms and other school set up services.
We are school consultants in India and can offer you various set up services including how to open or Start an ICSE School, CBSE School, IB School, procedure and rules for starting a school, new school licences in India, documents required, guidelines etc
Popular Cities in India which are most suitable to start a new school / playgroup / playschool are :
Other cities, states & upcoming townships in India offering very good preschool franchise opportunities are :
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Daman & Diu
Jammu & Kashmir
CALL US NOW FOR BEST SCHOOL SET UP SERVICES / UPGRADATION IN INDIA.